Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Okay, I forgive Sibyll. Kind of.

Okay, I forgive Sibyll. Why, you wonder I would forgive a evil chicken from hell? Because today we proved she does not only hate me, she hates everyone.

Just kiding.

She doesn't hate everybody, and infact she doesn't hate me persay. I think it depends on the weather. Example: If the weather's realy crumby and windy and blowing her feathers all about she mighnt be a little agrovated, and attack. But, if the weather is nice and cool and she's having a nice day she mighnt just run away from me, or anyone else, instead of chalenging them and trying to peck they're shoes to death.
Anyway, I think we've proven that she is not mean (Well, somtimes she's mean) just anti-socal.

I just thought of something: Sibyll has a bare neck and it could just be she's cranky because this cold weather gets her neck, well, cold, and maybe she's just mad because she thinks we should still be living in CA (or that we move back there). But I don't think we're gonna be moving back there anytime soon. Sorry Sibyll!

I think it could also be that if somone agrovates her enough (in Sibyll's case thats trying to pick her up and snuggle her) she would start to get angy and attack.

And so, for now atleast, I forgive Sibyll. But I will still be wary of her, for one never knows when she's in a Foul mood.
Pun not intended, well, maybe it was a little...



UPDATE: I was running through the yard, taking pictures (For a future blog post!!!!!!!!) when Sibyll charged at me! I know, what manners! I stood my ground, trembling with fear though, who wouldn't? an evil chicken from hell charging at you? anway, so I stood my ground and, thankfully, she backed off. But all that goes to show that the moment you forgive an evil chicken from hell bent on destroying earth she'll charge at you. So, the moral of this story is: *Drum roll* DON'T FORGIVE EVIL CHICKENS FROM HELL BENT ON DESTROYING EARTH, they will just charge at you.

No comments: