Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sewing

Today I decided to sew a shirt, and I did. One thing I like about being unschooled is usually, if you want to do something you get it done! :)
I've also been interested in skinning and leatherworking, but today I've been working with cloth.
The red shirt I sewed didn't fit me perfectly (it was a bit snug) so I gave it to my 6- (almost 7-) year-old brother, who's been wearing it ever since (although I just made it this evening.)
I'll put up pictures of it soon!
I'm also planning on embroidering it, too, once Harry (my brother) decides what he wants on it! :)

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Love the shirt! I am so glad that you have your own blog now. You are such an interesting person and I look forward to reading more of your postings! Juji

Steve Sedam said...

Hi Maddy and Harry-

Harry looks great in that shirt! I would say we "into" shirts as a family, with the ones I just had printed, eh? I'll post other comments later - this is pretty fun for me to read and see while I'm visiting Grandma Judith at the hospital. I miss you and will see you soon.

Love,
Dad